Sunday 17 May 2015

Me and Theo!


Hello again everyone! 

I've not posted on here for such a long time - but that's because Theo and me have been so busy. I know it doesn't look like it in this picture here (we like to relax together at the end of the day), but I'll tell you about some of the things we've been up to recently.






One of the big moments was when my brother Theo celebrated his first birthday. He had lots of presents and birthday cards from all his friends and family - but one of his favourite things was eating his birthday cake - Theo loves food!!


He loves it so much that he swiped a big wedge of cheese from the dinner table one day when my mummy and daddy were not looking.

My daddy noticed what he'd done and took this picture of him before asking him to put it back on the table.









Theo wasn't about to do that, though......



he just laughed and ran off!












My mummy and daddy said that's where he gets his cheesy grin from. 











What do you think?






Theo loves his food so much that he doesn't seem to care about how messy he gets when he's shovelling it in. 









He doesn't understand why we all look at him at the table at meal times.



We soon get him cleaned up, though! 

I love helping to wash him at bathtime.





He looks so funny when I cover him in bubbles to help clean up the mess.



Theo's not always messy - sometimes he really likes to tidy up!




One of his favourite pastimes is helping mummy and daddy with the housework.




Have a look at him in these photos as he helps in all the different rooms in our house.



My mummy and daddy actually don't mind us messing up the house, though. 

 We have great fun playing pretend games inside the house.







Here are some of the things we get up to inside - and outside - our house!




Sometimes, though, we like to just chill out with our story books. 

I've always loved hearing stories - and now I can even read some of Theo's books to him before bedtime.

But when go go upstairs, mummy and daddy love to read our books to us. 

Every night we enjoy hearing our bedtime stories.







We had a very different bedtime a few weeks ago, though! We got into our pyjamas and mummy and daddy wrapped us up cosily in our special blankets.








Instead of getting tucked up in our beds, we were going on a car trip all the way to Scotland to stay with our nana and papa.

We were very excited! We always have a great time there!


This time I had taken my bike with me and decided to have a ride on it in the back garden.

My papa got his out of the shed.

 He hadn't used it for a while so he had to pump up the tyres.





While I was waiting for him to go on a bike ride with me, I decided to polish mine up a bit.





My papa soon saw how new and shiny mine was looking, though, and insisted that I gave his the same treatment.






It was a big bike and it was hard work - but I didn't mind really!












At last we were ready to set off on our bike ride together.

I'll need to remind papa to get himself a bike helmet, though.








I wear mine all the time (sometimes I wear it even when I'm not riding on my bike - I just like it!)
My papa let my daddy have a go on his bike.

We had great fun going round and round the back yard.

Theo's too wee to have his own bike, but he soon found some other stuff to keep him busy. 







My nana and papa have bought a special hut for us. 

We play in there when we come to visit.




This time we decided to turn it into a shop and Theo was busy setting it up for all our customers.

We had a great time in Scotland and all our aunties and uncles came along to my nana and papa's house to say hello to us.




Soon it was time to go back home to our house in Manchester.


When we got home, the weather was very nice and our mummy took us to a visit to our local park.

We had our first ice cream of the season. 

It tasted yummy!






At bedtime it was just Theo and me again, settling down to watch our favourite television programmes.

Theo's big enough now to watch my programmes.





One night recently we asked our mummy and daddy when we would be going back to visit our Scottish relatives again. 

They told us that we would be going back very soon. We were very excited to hear that - but even more excited to hear that when go go there this time, we will be meeting our new little cousin! 

Her name is Bella and she's still very tiny - but we don't think it'll be too long before we're all playing together. 

We'll write again very soon to let me know how she's getting on when travel up to meet her :-)

Here's a picture of her. We think she looks very nice - what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment