Sunday 31 May 2015

The Vass Brothers On Tour!



Well, hello again everyone!

I've been very busy since my last post and I have so much to tell you about!

As you can see from this picture, I've been on a wee visit to the seaside - and I've visited lots of other places as well.





Before I tell you about all my adventures, though, I'll need to give you all the news about my new wee cousin, Bella!

Remember I told you about her in my last post?

Well, she's home now and enjoying life with her mummy and daddy (my uncle Graeme and auntie Lyndsay).


I haven't met her yet, but my Nana has been keeping me up to date with what she's been up to. She made this video of Bella's first few days so that me and Theo can get to know her a little before we meet her in person. We can't wait - she looks really cute. Have a look :-)


Wasn't that great to watch! 


Theo is really excited because we're going to meet her in person next weekend. 

When our mummy told us last night at bedtime, we had a little celebratory dance together.

Do you like our matching 'pirate' jammies?

We'll tell you all about our visit as soon as we get back.

Meanwhile, we'll tell you all about our Vass Family tour we've been on recently.

On our first outing, we had no idea what was going to happen. 

We were in a little waiting room at a train station with all our friends, and we started to get a bit bored.

My mummy told us that we shouldn't worry because it would be worth the wait.



She was right! 

I couldn't believe my eyes when I went out onto the platform and saw the train coming along the tracks.

It was Thomas the Tank Engine! 

I love Thomas and we were going to have a ride on him!

 I suddenly remembered that I'd had a ride on Thomas before when I was much, much younger. I even wrote about it on this blog.

Have a look! 




http://lukevass.blogspot.co.uk/2013/05/a-day-at-railway.html

We had a great ride! 

The fun didn't stop there, though, as I got to dress up as one of my favourite characters from the Thomas books.

Here's a picture.

What do you think?

Can you guess who my character is?




After our Thomas adventure, there was even more fun.

I went on a ride at the fun park with my friend Isabella.

Isabella thought she would give everyone a wave as we set off.



I thought I would just sit there and try to look cool. What do you think - did I manage?




Meanwhile, Theo was having fun with some of his friends in the soft play area.

He likes to practise looking cool as well.

He's doing a good job, don't you think? :-)









Theo also did a great job looking cool on our next part of the tour. 


We were invited to my friend Ania's birthday party. We all had hoola hoops to play with.


I managed to do a good job with mine - but I was very impressed when I looked up to see Theo juggling two of them at the same time. 

Go Theo!!



On our next tour, my mummy and daddy thought they would take us back to the museum quite close to where we live.

I love museums and I was pleased when Theo showed an interest in the exhibits.







His enthusiasm didn't last throughout the whole visit, though. 




When I took him into the Natural History section, he took one look at the awesome Tyrannosaurus Rex at the bottom of the hall and decided to make a quick exit!











He wasn't ready for that part of the museum.

He still talks about it weeks later!






On the final part of our tour, we went to the seaside.

We had wonderful fun playing on the beach.






It wasn't just any beach, though. 

This was the beach close to where our Grandma lives.

We stayed there for a whole week. 




Sometimes we played outside - but we had great fun inside as well.







We stayed in a great apartment when we were there and we found lots to do to amuse ourselves.

I made up a game one night before bedtime. I put the bin on my head and pretended I was a robot. 

Theo really liked that idea and he joined in later. 

My daddy took this video of him.

Have a look!



There were loads of other activities to keep us amused.




We went to a painting class. Here's my effort. 

What do you think?










Theo had a go as well. 

He was quite pleased.

Have a look.











All too soon it was time to go home again. 


We made the most of our last day though.

Here's a picture of me learning how to use a digger.






And here's a picture of my brother Theo when we stopped off at a farm on our way home.






We're back home in Manchester now, but we're already talking about our next 'Vass Brother Tour'.



We'll be sure to keep you up to date very soon! :-)








No comments:

Post a Comment