Tuesday 30 December 2014

Merry Christmas From Me and My Family!


Hello everyone -Theo here!

Merry Christmas! I hope you all had a lovely time - my whole family did :-) 

We had such a good Christmas - two of them actually!

Let me tell you about what happened.

First of all my Mummy, my Daddy, Luke and I travelled on a train from Manchester all the way up to Scotland.

My Daddy and Mummy told me that we were going to have an early Christmas with my Nana and Papa and all my Scottish relatives.

It was late when we arrived so we had something to eat and went straight to bed.

We all got up early the next morning and rushed downstairs to see if Santa had really been.

My Nana and Papa told me that he was making an early special visit to their house because he heard we were coming.

We were not disappointed! There were loads of parcels to open. Soon it was time to get out of our jammies and put on our new matching Christmas jumpers. My Nana and Papa told us that there was more excitement to come.









Luke thought he'd had enough excitement for one day - can you tell by the look on his face on this picture? 

I was ready for more fun, though, so I persuaded him to come downstairs to see what else Santa had left for us.

I was glad I did because there were lots of other presents waiting for us to open.













I was so excited and I couldn't resist crawling over to play with what Luke had. My Nana had to remind me some toys are for bigger boys (I like to put some things in my mouth just to see how they feel - my Nana says I'll grow out of that habit soon!)

Then things got really exciting! Our uncle Graeme and auntie Lyndsay and uncle Brian came to say hello.


Everyone had presents for us ... and we had brought presents for them too!

Uncle Brian had a special present for Luke. 

He loves it, but he was still overwhelmed with excitement. 

He also loves his Dinosaur Land present from uncle Graeme and auntie Lyndsay :-)



The grown-ups had fun with their presents to each other as well.

My Daddy loves his new Scotland 'onesie' present from my Papa


 I think my uncle Graeme might have been a wee bit jealous .. but he seems to be looking very smart in his new Christmas jumper from auntie Lyndsay :-)

 Auntie Lyndsay and my Papa were looking great, too, though. 

Do you like their matching outfits?






Papa likes to have matching outfits .... he says that one of his best presents was the 'moustache fun' pack from uncle Gerry. My uncle Brian and uncle Graeme loved it as well!



 I think they were just jealous of this picture of my big brother, Luke. My uncle Brian took it last year (everyone calls him Luke Hemingway now!)



Luke doesn't mind people making fun of him though. 

He just goes into his own wee world when grown-ups read stories to him.



And he just loves it when he's watching his favourite T.V. programme - 'Dinopaws'!

Check out the smile on his face while he was watching it (for the third time!) at my Nana and Papa's house. 

 But there was more excitement to come! 

I went with my Mummy, Daddy and Luke and flew down to Brighton to visit my Grandma and Grandad ... and Santa visited their house too!




We couldn't believe our luck when we woke up on Christmas morning to find a whole load of new presents to open!


 We had a fabulous time there. 

But the best thing was my present to all my family. 

Do you want to know what it was?

I walked for the first time for them all on Christmas day.

Have a look! My Daddy caught it on video.


We'll see you all in 2015 with more adventures :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment