Saturday 29 November 2014

More 3rd Birthday News!

As you all know, I had a great 3rd birthday in Manchester. In my last post, I forgot to show you this picture of the dinosaur projector torch my Nana and Papa sent me. I love it.





I love it so much, in fact, that my Mummy and Daddy decided to take me to a Dinosaur park. 



I couldn't believe the size of some of those creatures. 

My Daddy and Theo didn't seem to notice this large one creeping up on us.

I kept my eye on it, though.

Just in case!!














Anyway, I had even more 3rd birthday surprises recently. My family all drove up to Scotland to celebrate with my relatives there. We had a great time. My Nana and Papa had a big surprise for me when I got there. I wondered why they'd asked my Mummy to pack my Builders outfit that my Grandma had given me. 

They knew I was going to need it! It was a big job, but I soon got my apprentices on to it.




They needed some guidance, but they got there eventually.








After the final inspection, I was happy with the results.











My new shop was ready to be opened for business.







I got the stock delivered and made sure everything was in order before my first customers arrived.











Aunty Pat came by and wanted to know how much the tomato soup was. 

She was happy with the price but she didn't have the right money. I had to make sure I had enough change in my till. There's lots to think about when you own your own shop!  


It wasn't all work during our visit, though. There was still plenty of time for fun.

We went to a big play park one day and I had lots of fun on the swings.

Theo enjoyed watching and learning :-)



I was pretty tired after all that. Little did I know that great big creatures still roam about Scotland. 

Have you seen the size of those Kelpies behind us in this picture?

I'm glad I was having a little nap!

I did wake up eventually, though. We stopped quite close by to them to have something to eat.

It turns out they weren't scary at all - they looked lovely :-)


I had a lovely visit. Here's a wee video showing a selection of what we all got up to. Have a look.


3rd Birthday Party from mvass on Vimeo.

My family will be back to visit my Scottish relatives very soon. I'm really looking forward to it ... and to lots more visits after that. 

Guess what other news I have. Me and Theo are going to have a wee Scottish cousin in May next year. 

How exciting! :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment