Friday 24 October 2014

Happy 3rd Birthday to Me!


Hello again everybody. I've had a very exciting week. I had a birthday and I'm three years old now! My best friend Isabella is three now as well and we decided to have a joint party and invite all our friends.

We had a ladybird cake each and we had our names on them.

Do you like them? They tasted delicious!



There was lots of other food at the party .... and that was good, because Isabella and I have lots and lots of friends!

Here's a picture of us having a snack before we went back to the fun.

We both had a fantastic time. All our friends and their mums and dads said they had a great time. 











My wee brother Theo was there and he was so excited to be part of it all. 

He's been to more of my friends' birthday parties recently. 
Here's a picture of him enjoying himself at my friend Sula's party.

After that party, some of my friends came back to my house just to chill out a bit before bedtime. 

We watched one of our favourite TV programmes and we were all very tired. Theo was wide awake though. He thought it was great to be able to join in with the big toddlers. His first birthday isn't until January, so he'll learn then how tiring it can be when you're too busy to have as many daytime naps as he does!

Anyway - I want to share some of my special moments from my birthday morning with you. My mummy and daddy recorded them on video. Here they are:


2014+-+1 (4) from mvass on Vimeo.

2014+-+1 (2) from mvass on Vimeo.

Nana and Papa's Present from mvass on Vimeo.

2014+-+1 (3) from mvass on Vimeo.

Well, that's all for now but I'm so excited because my family is off to Scotland next week to visit all my relatives there. I'll be writing another post very soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment