Saturday 13 September 2014

Holidaytastic!


Hi guys! Theo here! Here I am relaxing in the tub after a hectic couple of weeks. Ah- nothing like a good soak and a few bubbles to revive the spirits. Luke is already in bed, the old timer, so it's up to me to fill you in on our fun filled holidays....

Well, first mummy and daddy told us we were off to a wedding. I didn't know what one of those was, but Luke (who has seen rather a lot of the world) told me it was somewhere you get lots of cake. That sounded good to me....

The wedding was quite a long way away in a place called Devon. We got there past my bedtime, but when we woke up in the morning, we found we were staying in a really big tent called a yurt! It was wonderful. 


We had lots of fun playing outside...


....before mummy said it was time to get ready for the wedding. We all got dressed up and went to see Mark and Cat get married (Cat is the one in the white dress in case you were wondering). I think we looked rather smart, don't you?






 


Luke and I were both super impressed at the entertainment at the after party, from the food....





                                                             ...to the juice on tap...




....football...




...adventure playgrounds....



...and sandpits....




Unfortunately, I think I had one too many orange juices. Apparently wrecking the table decorations isn't the done thing at these events. Ah well, live and learn.




The next day we went to the beach and we all took a moment to contemplate the beauty of nature in the best way we know how...





What?! I like eating ok?

Anyway....we headed home for a quick visit from Grandad




Before setting off again for our big holiday in Centerparcs! It was hard to decide what to take with us, Luke and I spent ages sorting through our toys...



We had a grand few days with our friend Isabella...









The best bit was when we went cycling. Luke generally had his own seat on daddy's bicycle. But one day he shared my bike trailer. I have never been so happy. Luke seemed to be a bit irritated for some reason.





He cheered up when he got his own little bike to go on though


So, you can see why we are so pooped! What a couple of weeks. Now, yawn, where's that milk? Time for bed I think. I'm sure tomorrow will bring another adventure or two :)




No comments:

Post a Comment