Friday 1 August 2014

A Summer Weekend With Nana and Papa


Hello everyone! 

It's Theo here!

Luke and I had a fun time last weekend when my Nana and Papa came to visit us in Manchester.

I asked Luke if I could tell you a wee bit about some of the things that we got up to while they were here.

I'll start off by telling you about our trip to a big farm. Everyone gets to pick their own fruit and vegetables there.

Luke's friend Bella was there as well, so he was very excited. They went running up and down looking for some fruit to pick.




Mummy showed Luke how to check for the ripe raspberries. She told him that they might use them to make some jam when they got home.

Luke had other ideas, though. I was asleep in my pram at the time, but it looks to me as if he was sneakily eating the ones he picked?


Oh dear! 

Luke's looking just a little bit guilty in this picture when everyone was asked to show how many raspberries they had managed to collect.

He said he hadn't managed to find any, but Nana and Papa peeked under his sun hat and noticed that his lips had gone a very deep red colour.

I didn't eat any fruit when we were at the farm, but when we got home my Mummy and Luke made a delicious blackberry crumble and I really enjoyed trying it.

I really enjoy my food and I love trying out new things. 

I love to watch the grown-ups eat and I always wonder what their food tastes like.


  For example, one day I watched Luke and my Nana eating something called an Ice Cream Cone.

Luke is sometimes allowed one as a special treat and my Nana looked especially happy to eat one because she said she hadn't had a whole one to herself for a very long time :-)




One day I might get to try some of that Ice Cream. Meanwhile, I just enjoy whatever my Mummy and Daddy put down in front of me. 

I'm always happy when I'm eating!


Anyway, Luke and I had a great time with our Nana and Papa and we were sad to see them go ..... but we soon got back to our busy lifestyle as you can see from our pictures here.





 And, of course there are friends to catch up with. Luke and Bella love to have fun getting their faces painted. 

Luke looked quite scary in his recent one, but Bella said she thought it was great!

I've been learning to make friends, too. Here's a recent video of me getting to know my friend Kasper. My Mummy says I'm becoming quite sociable. What do you think?




Well, that's all our news for now. 


We'll be back again soon so that you can catch up with all our adventures. 

Do you like my picture here? My Mummy took it this week on my half birthday. 

I've had a great 6 months - can't wait to see what happens next!

Bye from me and Luke for now :-)


No comments:

Post a Comment