Thursday 10 July 2014

A Trip to Wales


Hello there! I was just getting ready to look through some photos from our holiday in Wales. Pour yourself a nice cuppa tea and I'll show you them. I'm having apple juice myself, but I do like these fancy cups.


We went to Wales for the week, and the weather was brilliant! We had a great time at the seaside three days in a row.


We didn't stay at the beach all week though - there's too much else to see. We had a wander round near the cottage we were staying in, and found some swings in the woods and animals in the fields...






And I got to visit my first curry house! Theo's too small to try curry yet so he had to have a jar of baby mush, but he seemed happy enough with it.




I'll leave you with a couple more photos from our trip.




No comments:

Post a Comment