Saturday 10 May 2014

Theo on Tour, Part 3


Hi! It's Theo here. Luke's given me another go at blogging so here I am with the last installment of my big tour. Last week, we headed down to Brighton to visit Grandma!


We had a nice visit at Grandma's flat, where she made us feel right at home. I went for a snooze in the sunny conservatory bit but was a little distracted trying to listen in on a story Luke was hearing.


Later, we headed out in the sunshine to a playpark. Luke and Mummy had a great time in the paddling pool - I'll need to give that a go once I've learned to walk!



We stayed in Brighton for a week so there was plenty of time to enjoy the sunshine - going for walks and sitting in nice cafes. And you'll never guess who stopped by for a day - Nana and Papa! 


Papa said he knew a fun game where you move out of the way of waves at the last minute. It didn't go like he planned - Papa and Luke both got soaked!



I watched safe and dry from my sling thing and thought they were all very funny.



We also had time to meet lots more relatives I've never seen before. We had a lovely afternoon at our aunt and uncle's. And there were plenty more fun days out on our holiday, like when Mummy built me a little chair so I could sit up and inspect the sand...



... and when Daddy helped me sit in the back of Luke's tricicyle for a ride around ...


... our day out at a farm, which also had an amazing bouncy thing in a sandpit ...




... and my first go on a slide! What a week!



No comments:

Post a Comment