Monday 14 April 2014

Theo on Tour, Part 2


Hi again! As promised, I'm back to tell you about the next part of Theo's big tour. This time, we took a train all the way to the South coast to visit Grandad. The train journey went great, apart from when they announced that due to a technical fault, hot drinks would be unavailable until Birmingham. Theo looked a bit upset at that.


I'm not sure what hot drink he was hoping for, he usually only has milk.




Staying at Grandad's was great! He lives right by the sea, so we got to wander about a boat yard and see all the boats propped up to be fixed. I was pretty interested in these so I asked if I could go on the biggest boat they had.


This one will do, I thought! I put my best nautical outfit on and we headed to a nearby cafe to wait for the boat to be ready. The grown ups had coffees and I had a babychino - warm frothy milk. It was pretty tasty.



Then it was time to drive our car into the boat and head off to the Isle of Wight. A grand day out!



As you can see from the photos, we got to sightsee from the deck, then went to the seaside where a fisherman showed me the fish he'd caught while Theo had a sleep. Then we went to a big birthday lunch for Grandad and his twin brother, but Daddy and me were too busy taking photos of ourselves to snap any of the table scenes. Sorry about that!

The next day, we got to stroll in the New Forest and give Grandad a surprise cake before it was time to head back home.



The train home was fun too - Mummy had packed plenty of snacks and Theo had a nice tent thing to keep the sun out of his face while he had a snooze.



And that's the end of another trip! We'll be at home for a few weeks before heading off for part 3 - a visit to Grandma's! See you then!

No comments:

Post a Comment