Thursday 1 December 2016

I'm Five Now!!

Well, I knew life would get busy once I started school and turned five.

I didn't realise how busy, though, so that's why it's taken me so long to catch up with my blog.

Do you like my picture? It was taken in the science museum in London.

Visiting there is just one of the exciting things I've been up to.

Have a look at the photo-story below to catch up with all the action packed activities I've been involved in .... and there's lots of news from Theo and Bella as well. 


Busy Times! from mvass on Vimeo.


I've also added three videos. I think you'll enjoy looking at what Theo, Bella and I have been up to! Here they are:
  • My Birthday Party 
  • Fun with Theo and Daddy
  • Bella's Highlights


My Birthday Party! from mvass on Vimeo.
Fun with Daddy and Theo from mvass on Vimeo.
Bella's Highlights from mvass on Vimeo.

I'll catch up with you all soon and let you know all about my Christmas holidays. I can't wait .......
:-)

No comments:

Post a Comment