Thursday 8 September 2016

Holidays.... and Exciting News!

Hello again, everyone!


I thought that it was time I let you know what Theo, Bella and I have been up to.

As you can see from this picture, I spent some of the summer catching up with my little cousin Bella and my relatives in Scotland.

It was a really exciting visit, because my mummy and daddy went back home to Manchester and left Theo and me at nana and papa's house.


We had great fun every day and went on lots of trips.







We also spent time with Uncle Graeme and Auntie Lyndsay. 





Theo really liked playing with Bella's bubble machine.

There were lots of bubbles!

Have a look :-)














Nana made sure that we let mummy and daddy know how we were getting on. We sent them videos every day so that they wouldn't be too sad without us.

Have a look at some of them.



Theo and I enjoyed spending time with nana and papa.


Bella loves to spend time with them as well.

Here's a picture of Bella and nana at the playpark.

When Bella is with nana and papa, they always make sure that they send her mummy and daddy messages as well.





Have a look at some of the recent ones here.













When Theo and I got back home to Manchester, there was lots of summer work to do in our family allotment.






We're getting to be quite expert at looking after all the plants.


























These picture show how hard we work when we're there .... but look at the fabulous strawberries we collected that day.



















Yummy!!









It has been a very exciting summer because just a few weeks ago we set off for a holiday in Wales with my friend Isabella and her family. 












My grandad came along too and we had the most amazing time.

The weather was awesome as well!

Have a look at the beautiful pictures we took to remind us of our great holiday :-)






















































Our wee cousin Bella wasn't with us on that holiday, but nana and papa told us that she's very excited because her mummy and daddy are taking her on holiday next week.

She's been trying on some of her new outfits before she goes.

She's so lucky!

Now for the Exciting News!!

Can you guess what it is? Yes, that's right - I've started school!!
I've only been there for a couple of days, but I'm really enjoying it. Can you tell? :-)






 Theo has exciting news as well! He's moved up to the big boys' and girls' room at nursery. He doesn't have a uniform like me, so he thought he'd show everyone how grown-up he's becoming by walking about in daddy's shoes :-)

Well, that's all I have time for in this post. 

Theo and I are off to spend the night in our new bunk beds.

We really are growing up fast! :-)






No comments:

Post a Comment