Tuesday 13 October 2015

My Fourth Birthday Party!!

Hey, everyone, it's me again! It's been a long time since I posted on here, but I've been very busy. 

I had to make time to update my blog today, though, because it's my birthday. 


I'm four years old today! 

I had a joint party on Sunday with my best friend Isabella. We met in hospital when we were born, and we've stayed friends ever since that day. Our party was awesome and we invited all our friends to celebrate with us.

My nana and papa came to stay with us so that they could join in the celebrations. I'll tell you what happened on the day of the party.

As soon as I came downstairs in the morning, I noticed that there were lots of presents with my name on them. 

My mummy and daddy decided that I could open some of my presents early because I was having my party that day.

My wee brother Theo didn't pay any attention at first - he really likes his food, so that's always his first priority.













One of the first presents I opened was my new book about stars and planets. 

I'm really interested in Space just now, so I was very excited to find that I had a new book about it.




I immediately started looking through all the pictures.















My daddy saw how interested I was and he offered to read all the information to me.

My daddy loves books about Space as well.




Another great present that I got to open was my Octopod toy. 

Octonauts is one of my favourite programmes. 


Isabella loves that programme as well, and our mummies decided to have that as our party theme.









Theo must really like those octonauts too, because he even came over to see what I was doing while he was still eating breakfast. 

There's not a lot of things that Theo likes more than food!















The party wasn't starting until 2.30, so my nana and papa thought it would be a nice idea to go and check out my family's allotment. 

I showed them the way because I go there a lot to look after our vegetables. I cycled there and Theo had a nap in his pram. 







At last it was time to go and get ready for the party. 

My mummy had made an awesome 'Octonauts' birthday cake for Isabella and me.



The party was amazing! I loved it - and so did Isabella! Here are some pictures of us helping to make balloon characters.







But there was so much else happening! Here's a video showing some of the entertainment. 

Our friends had a blast as well!







After all the great entertainment, it was time to eat.










I enjoyed chatting to all my friends and their mums and dads.

















Theo enjoyed the food!









He needed all the food though, to give him the energy to help with the tidying up. 

My little brother Theo loves two things most in this world - eating and tidying.












The 'after party' fun was great too.







Once all the guests had gone and all the tidying was finished, Theo, Isabella and I relaxed in the garden and chatted about the great time we'd all had.

I had a lovely birthday week. My nana and papa told me that all rest of my Scottish family want to wish me happy birthday in person, so my mummy and daddy said that we can go and visit them very soon. 

I'm looking forward to seeing them - and seeing my wee cousin Bella. My nana and papa show me videos of her - she's growing up fast. Have a look. I'll write a new blog post very soon about our adventures in Scotland.




No comments:

Post a Comment