Sunday 2 February 2014

An Exciting Week!

 Hello everyone! 

My whole family and me have had a very exciting week - let me tell you about it!

It all began last Sunday when my nana and papa came for a visit. On Monday, I showed my nana my new deck at the back of our house and we played with some of my outdoor toys. We had great fun :-)

On Tuesday, my mummy and daddy had to go off somewhere so I stayed at home to entertain my nana and papa.

I had fabulous fun playing outside with my papa. 

Here's a picture of me giggling away as I chased after him with my baby's pram. It was so funny :-)


 On Wednesday, my mummy and daddy were still away so my nana and papa decided it might be fun to take a tram car into town to visit the art gallery.

My papa was very happy that one of his favourite pictures was on display. He told me it was the Bower Meadow by Rossetti. 

I liked it too!










After that I had a seat in a big chair. My papa said I looked like a king - I felt like one!


 My nana noticed there was a room filled with boxes, buckets, pots, pans ..... and all sorts of other things like that.

We played around in there for a while before going for some juice and a snack in the cafe.




But it was on the Thursday that some really exciting things started to happen!

My nana told me that my daddy had phoned to say that my new little brother or sister was going to be coming out of my mummy's tummy very soon. 

I knew this was going to happen because my mummy and daddy had told me all about it, but it was very exciting to find out that the time had come! At five o'clock we saw the car driving up and we all ran out to meet them. That's when I first saw my new baby brother called Theo.


He was all wrapped up in his car seat. 

My daddy took his coat off and asked me if I would like to have a look at him.








I had a peak. His eyes were closed, but he looked really nice.








Here's a picture of him. He'd only been in the world for a few hours when he came home and I thought he looked really nice and that he'd make a nice wee brother for me :-)



  



My mummy asked me if I would like to hold him.

I sat on her knee and Theo sat on my knee.

 

I had a closer look at him. 

He was blowing bubbles!




I think we'll have fun together :-)


Everyone else had a cuddle from Theo.

Here's my papa having his turn.

He said he looked like a fine wee fellow.

I think so too!



 He's been in the world for four days now and he changes every day.

He opened his eyes wide today and had a good look about.

I think he'll like it here.

I'll be updating my blog more often now so that you can all keep up with what we get up to together.


See you all soon :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment