Sunday 6 November 2011

Luke's Books, Part 2: That's not my train...


Time for another book review. This time daddy read me "That's not my train...", a story about a mouse looking for his train.

The mouse looks at lots of different trains that aren't the right ones. You can touch the different trains - one has a bumpy roof, and one has a rusty engine (made of sandpaper), which is a fun idea for a book!

Unfortunately I think I'm still a bit young to be interested in these touchy bits, and I just looked confused by them. I was very taken with the train that had shiny mirrored windows though - I stared at those for a long time!

I'll try this book again in a few weeks to see if I'm more interested in the rest of the trains by then.


1 comment:

  1. Hi it's Iona again.I really like that post.It made me laugh.The train's wheels on the front cover looks shiny and touchy.

    ReplyDelete