Tuesday 25 October 2011

Luke's Books, Part 1: Peepo Baby!



Today daddy read me my first book. He says he's going to read me more, so I thought I'd start a review series here on my blog - "Luke's Books"!

The book was "Peepo Baby!", which was kindly given to me by my great-aunt Hilary and great-uncle Alan. It's got a lot of bright colours and characters with funny voices. This kept my attention all the way through, which is tough to do at my age - I'm easily distracted by shadows on walls!

The book went down so well that daddy decided to read it to me again. This time we only got halfway before I started rolling about and trying to stuff my fist into my mouth. Please don't let that put you off getting the book - I get very focused on eating my hands at mealtimes and I was due an afternoon feed.

Overall, I'd really recommend this book, but definitely make sure you're not too hungry when you start if you want to read the whole thing in one go.




4 comments:

  1. Hello Luke. I really enjoyed reading your first book review. I read it out to the children in my primary 6 class today and they were very impressed as well!

    They've decided that, as it was such a good idea, they're going to write book reviews on their own blogs, too.

    We'll pop back often and see what else you have to say .... we think your blog is great :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, glad you liked my review! I'll let you know if I find any other good books.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hello LUKE it sounds like a great book maybe i will read it and what was your favorite part of the book

    from rachael lawrence :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Rachael,

    I was most interested in finding out who was driving the fire engine. It turned out to be a cow!

    ReplyDelete