Sunday 30 October 2011

Baby Halloween




Yesterday we had a Halloween party at my house. Daddy made toffee apples, which he seemed very proud of, but I only eat milk so I wasn't very interested in them.

The house was decorated with pumpkin balloons and glowing strings of eyeballs, I've never seen it look like that before! Lots of babies came to visit, all wearing scary costumes. When the group photos were taken I was busy eating, but I did pose for a picture by myself doing a roar in my tiger costume.



2 comments:

  1. Hello Luke i went to a halloween party as well i went to my friends Jacks house for it .It was really fun was yours?

    Chloe J from Mrs Vass class!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chloe,

    It was a pretty fun party, but I did spend most of it eating. Soon I'll have a bigger stomach so I won't need to have so many meals.

    ReplyDelete