Tuesday 4 March 2014

Splashing Around


Hi Everyone! It's Theo here. Luke says I'm old enough to try writing a blog post myself so I thought I'd give it a go.

It's been a fun first few weeks in our house. Just last week we went for a walk in the woods - Luke ran ahead with his pal Bella to splash in puddles with his wellies.




He got a shock when he ran into one puddle that turned out to be thigh deep! There's no photos of him in it - Daddy thought it was best to pull Luke out straight away - but we do have photos from afterwards when he'd had to change his wet trousers for a spare pair of Bella's tights. She also gave him a drink of her water to help him get over the shock.



Luke's puddle incident reminded everyone - I hadn't had my first ever bath yet! The whole family got together to help.



Back out on dry land, I thought: "that was pretty fun!". I wonder what other new things I'll get to try out soon?



No comments:

Post a Comment