Saturday 2 November 2013

Happy Birthday To Me!

 

Hello everyone! 

Well, as you can see from the title of this blog post, I've just had a birthday ... my second one ever. 

It was brilliant!

My mummy and daddy took me on the train to Scotland for my party. 


I had a great time there and I'll tell you all about it in this post. 
 
The fun all started after I woke up from my nap. I went downstairs with my mummy and all my family were there waiting for me.






There was loads of parcels for me to open. My mummy helped me open this one from my uncle Brian. I now have my very own ukulele and I'm looking forward to learning how to play it!

There were loads and loads of other super presents as well.


There was a toy truck with bricks from uncle Graeme and aunty Lyndsay, a big jigsaw puzzle from aunty Rosemary and uncle Gerry, a lovely new duvet from aunty Pat, clothes from aunty Harriet ...... and too many other things to mention here!



My papa helped me to open some of them.

I felt very lucky because I loved every one of them.

 
I noticed that there was one big parcel left and my mummy and daddy said it was from them. 


When I opened it I could hardly believe my luck!




It was a smashing new green scooter.

Just what I wanted.

My mummy was reading the instructions that came with it, but I knew exactly what to do.

 
I hopped on it there and then and proudly showed off my riding skills.




Everyone was very impressed as you can see from the picture here.


But my mummy and daddy told me that there was more to it than just a scooter.


It's also a bike.

I had a go at that as well.



Uncle Brian was especially impressed :-)


 



After all the presents had been opened, everyone went into the other room where there was lots of yummy food to eat. 


There was also a big birthday cake with a candle on it.


The candle had a number 2 on it and my mummy helped me to blow out the candle and she told me that after the flame had gone out, I could make a wish. 

 


I closed my eyes and made my wish ..... I can't tell you what I wished for, because my daddy told me that if I do that it might not come true.



But if I do get what I wished for, I'll be sure to write about it on here to let you know :-)

 



After that it was time to eat the cake. My daddy cut me the first bit to try. 



It was very yummy - and so were the super cookie monster cup cakes that my aunty Julie, aunty Laura and uncle Jamie made for me.

Have a look....impressive, aren't they!

 


Our tummies were nice and full after all that food. 





Me and my grandad went outside for some fresh air and a bit of a chat.

We love spending time together and after our chat, we were happily contemplating what a lovely day we'd both had.
 

 




The next day it was time to try out my new scooter in the real world. 


We all set off for the park and my daddy showed me some hints an tips to help make it go more smoothly.





I listened very carefully so that  I could learn from him.


But that's not all my daddy taught me that day. 

 


He also taught me how much fun it is to roly-poly down a big hill. 




 We laughed and laughed all the way down :-)


 


Later on we discovered the big slide in the play park. 

I wanted to have a go, but it was too big for me. 

My daddy said he would help me go down.





He taught me a new way of sliding down, too.

It was brilliant fun!


 



Thank you for teaching me how to have fun, daddy!










 We make a good team, don't we :-)




  



After all that, I had some more fun when I went with my mummy to feed the ducks. 





We fed them some bread my papa made.

 Papa was a bit worried that the ducks might not be able to stay afloat after eating his bread. He said they might sink like a stone and drown ...... but they were fine :-)

 





That night I was so happy and excited when I thought about the super couple of days I'd had.

I insisted that I didn't want to go to bed because I wasn't in the least wee bit tired.

I asked my papa to put on some of his music so that I could dance around.

I was having a ball.






 




Just after my papa took this picture of me having a wee rest from the dancing, I agreed that it was time to go upstairs and be tucked up for the night



Maybe I was just a wee tad tired after all!

 






Well, I've had the most super 2nd birthday celebration.





I'm back home in Manchester now, but every now and then I have a wee think about my birthday trip to Scotland.

There's certainly a lot of great adventures to have in this world I'm in. 

I can't wait for my next one. 

I'll be sure to write about it on here so that I can share it with you all :-)




No comments:

Post a Comment